Secure Online Application
Miller Transfer, a premier flatbed carrier, is continually searching for excellence and that begins with our company drivers. Miller company drivers are more than truck drivers; they are an intricate part of the Miller Transfer family. Miller is NOT your typical flatbed carrier; we are unique in various internal and external ways.
Below are the many reasons you should select Miller Transfer as your next driving career:
Miller means more...
- On average our company drivers earn more money while driving fewer miles. In addition, career growth is available for high performing individuals with an exceptional safety record. As a heavy haul specialist we can offer multi-axle training which can increase your base pay significantly.
- Miller is a financially stable company. We have remained strong and continued to grow during tough and prosperous economic times.
- Miller’s management promotes a “small company” atmosphere. Thus, our “open door” policy provides for the personal attention and two-way communication needed to respond to your specific suggestions or requirements.
- Every Miller driver is paid weekly via Direct Deposit because we understand that “time is money”! You can feel confident that your funds are in your account which offers you peace-of-mind while being on the road.
- Miller has an exceptional safety record with established safety procedures. Our Satisfactory Rating is the highest rating issued by the Department of Transportation.
If you have a Class A CDL with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience searching for a financially stable, premier flatbed carrier, who will advance your skills, you must experience Miller Transfer. Contact us to learn why 30% of our drivers have been with Miller for over 10 years and 21% of our drivers are in the Million Mile Club. Flatbed experience is typically preferred to sign-on with the company. However, if you have a clean MVR and PSP with combination vehicle experience, we can offer you flatbed training. Our trainer is a certified, experienced driver well versed in flatbeds and the art of cargo securement. Call Miller Transfer today and jumpstart your driving career!
- 2-3 Years verifiable experience – preferably machinery
- Current endorsements
- Doubles & Triples
- TWIC and Passport
- No more than 2 accidents – past 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations – past 5 years
- No DUI offence – past 5 years
- No felonies
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Long Combination Vehicle Training
- Paid weekly by Direct Deposit
- Health Care Plan – Medical, Dental, Prescription
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life, Cancer, Critical Care Illness & Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- No Slip Seating
- All expenses paid between points A and B
- Living Allowance provided while out overnight
- Truck Washes
- Extensive Safety Awards Program