Miller Transfer, a premier flatbed carrier, is continually searching for excellence and that begins with Owner Operators. Our Owner Operators are more than truck drivers; they are business owners who take pride in their work. Miller is NOT your typical flatbed carrier, we are unique in various internal and external ways.
Below are the many reasons you should select Miller Transfer as your next driving career:
If you are an Owner Operator with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience searching for a financially stable, premier flatbed carrier, who will advance your skills, you must experience Miller Transfer. Contact us to learn why 30% of our drivers have been with Miller for over 10 years and 21% of our drivers are in the Million Mile Club. Flatbed experience is typically preferred to lease-on with the company. However, if you have a clean MVR and PSP with combination vehicle experience we can offer flatbed training. Our trainer is a certified, experienced driver well-versed in flatbeds and the art of cargo securement. Call Miller Transfer today and jumpstart your driving career!
1. Valid Medical Card (dated within 1 year)
2. TWIC card
3. 2 years of driving and machinery hauling experience.
4. No preventable accident in the past year.
5. No more than 3 moving violations in past 3 years.
6. No DUI/DWI or felony conviction.
7. IRP Plate - owners name on registration.
8. Occupational Accident Insurance for Independent Contractor (available through the company).
9. Physical Damage & Non-Trucking liability - Bobtail Deadhead - $1,000,000 (available through the company)
10. Air ride tractor seven years old or newer.
11. Headache rack
12. Tarps – 2 (24x24) & 1 (30x30)
13. Chains – stamped and in good condition
14. Ratchet Straps – 10 (4”) & 10 (2”)
2. HAZMAT endorsement
3. Over dimensional hauling – amber light, oversize signs and flags.