Project Coordinator - Careers - Details
Join the industry leader, established in 1968; Miller Transfer is a legal and specialized flatbed carrier whose focus is transporting machinery and over-dimensional freight.
Miller Transfer is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to serve as the Project Coordinator at our Corporate Headquarters in Rootstown, Ohio.
This diverse and challenging position is part of our Heavy Haul operations team and will support the terminals across the country. :
- The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Obtaining permits for oversize and super loads.
- Scheduling private escorts, state police, and DOT escorts.
- Determining correct equipment for oversize loads and quote loads in accordance with state requirements.
- Comparing estimated versus executed plans and applying lessons learned for continuous improvement to drive growth.
- Managing expenses, approving invoices and resolving disputes.
- Evaluating and qualifying prospective partner carriers to ensure they meet the company’s qualifications and maintain file accuracy.
- Processing required documentation for Canadian border crossing.
- Updating various weekly and monthly operations reports.
- Visiting state DOT offices and attending industry conferences.
Move your career forward on our team! Miller Means More.