What you’ll do every day:
- Dispatch our fleet of owner operators and company drivers
- Effectively quote and price our services to potential customers to gain new business
- Recruit new drivers for your terminal to ensure you have as many resources available as possible to drive revenue and grow your business.
- Manage YOUR P&L report for the terminal; ensuring that revenue goals are being met which in turn grows your enterprise.
- Strategize with your Business development partner to uncover new opportunities in the market.
- This position works out of our corporate location in Rootstown, Ohio.
What makes you successful:
- You’ll need at least 2-4 years’ experience in a transportation role preferably working with flatbeds. A college degree is required
- You are driven and competitive by nature and consider yourself to be an entrepreneur.
- You are a natural communicator and relationship builder
- You are organized, comfortable with making decisions quickly and efficiently, able to prioritize what is most important
Why you should consider working with us:
- We have an excellent compensation plan that includes a base salary an uncapped bonus and a 401k program with match that starts day 1.
- 2 weeks’ vacation your first full year.
- Excellent health benefits through United Healthcare
- Great home work life balance
- An opportunity to run your own enterprise within our company.
- The ability to provide a specialized service. We are not your typical trucking company!